- When is the event held?
- The event will be held from 9:00 on November 18, 2020 (Wednesday) to 17:00 on November 20, 2020 (Friday) ,Japan Standard Time.
After the exhibition period, after December 1, 2020 (Tuesday), you can browse the exhibitor page excluding the download and chat function as an archive.
- Is the page browsing time fixed?
- You can browse the page at any time during the session.
However, please note that you may not be able to see it temporarily when the page is updated at night.
- Is there a recommended system environment for browsing?
You can view it on a browser such as a PC, smartphone, or tablet. We recommend that you use the latest version of your browser.
- Is visitor registration required?
- Exhibitor page can be viewed without visitor registration, but visitor registration is required to watch the conference, download materials on the exhibitor page, and participate in Live Chat.
If you register, we will inform you about the next DIGITAL CONTENT EXPO and DCAJ Business Seminar.
- Can multiple people be registered as visitors at the same time?
- Please register one visitor at a time. You cannot register multiple people with the same email address.
- Please tell me how to participate in the Live Chat on the exhibitor page.
- You can participate in the time zone shown on the page.
If you click the button, if you have not registered as a visitor, the visitor registration page will be displayed first, so please register.
To join the chat, click the pencil mark at the bottom right and enter your name (company name + surname).
Enter a message in the lower row of your name to join the chat.
- Is it necessary to apply to view the conference?
- An application is required to view the conference.
Click the “Apply” button on the introduction page of each conference.
If you have not registered as a visitor, the visitor registration page will be displayed first, so please register and apply.
* Please note that the “Apply” button will disappear as soon as the capacity is full.
- What kind of information will I receive after applying to view the conference?
- When you apply for viewing the conference, we will send you an email confirming the reception.
In case of advance application, we will inform you how to watch by e-mail by the day before.
If you apply for the conference on the day, we will inform you how to watch by e-mail as soon as fast.
If you do not receive the e-mail, please contact the DIGITAL CONTENT EXPO 2020 ONLINE Secretariat (email@example.com).
- How to set the Zoom in advance for viewing the conference?
- You need to install the Zoom app in advance. For a computer, download the file from the Zoom download center (https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting) and install it.
For smartphones and tablets, install from the App Store if the OS is iOS, or from Google Play if the OS is Android.