We will promote the content technologies of Japanese companies and research institutes both at home and abroad, and provide support for overseas collaboration and business development.
For those eligible for TechBiz support, we will provide mentoring by experts, opportunities to exhibit and pitch at Digital Content Expo 2021 (DCEXPO 2021) and other tech-related events in Japan and abroad, and English pitch coaching.
Content of Support
- Mentoring by experts
- Mentoring by experts with rich experience in start-up support and overseas business matching is available.
- Free exhibit at DCEXPO 2021
- You will be able to exhibit at TechBiz exhibition area at DCEXPO 2021 free of charge.
- Opportunity to pitch at DCEXPO 2021 and English presentation tutoring
- We will provide English pitch advice such as how to make pitch decks and presentation know-how by experts.
You will give a pitch in English at DCEXPO 2021 (may be online), and gain exposure to domestic and international startup support experts and overseas curators. You will receive comments and advice from them and tech business media as well.
- Opportunities to exhibit and pitch at domestic tech events
- We will provide you with opportunities to exhibit and pitch at Venture Café or other Tech-related events in Japan.
- Opportunities to exhibit and pitch at overseas tech events
- We will provide opportunities to exhibit and pitch at overseas events related to content technology (e.g. CES, SXSW, etc.).
※ The content of support is subject to change depending on the status of DCEXPO 2021 and other events.
Details will be decided after consultation with the secretariat.
Companies supported last year
Click here for TechBiz2020 in DCEXPO2020
|Company Name||Technology Title|
|1||withID||Magical experience realized by 3DCG VR|
|2||Gugenka||Digital Figure Viewer HoloModels and Virtual Commerce|
|3||TOKYO COMPUTER SERVICE CO., LTD||Avatar Jockey|
|4||Recika Co., Ltd||“livesola”, A blockchain-powered app for digital content sales and online live support|
|5||Chinougijutsu Co., Ltd.||Ubimouse|
|6||Rikei Corporation||Disaster Training VR “RIVR”|
|7||XPAND K.K.||The XPAND Code, Super Contactless Linking Tool|
|8||Synamon Inc.||Virtual place in the remote work era proposed by Synamon|
Application GuidelinesIt will be informed in early June (Only Japanese application is available.)
Digital Content Association of Japan
Address: Kojimachi NK Bldg. 1F 2-14-2 Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan