Content & Technology Showcase
CTS is a program to introduce advanced digital content and digital content technology which have been produced or developed by industry and universities to the world.
Advantages of Being a CTS Exhibitor
- Meeting and Communication with Various Businesspersons
- CTS Exhibitors can hope for inspiration for new business and creation through meeting and communication with those various businesspersons who are interested in advanced content technology and trends in digital content.
- Chance to Start Industry-Academia Projects
- As digital content and advanced digital content technology developed or produced by industry and academia are simultaneously introduced at DCEXPO, CTS exhibitors can expect chances to start and proceed with new industry-academia projects.
- Post information on the exhibitor page
- The exhibitor page will carry explanation and still pictures of your exhibition. You can link to videos that you have uploaded to YouTube, etc.
- Right to Apply for ACM SIGGRAPH Special Prize
- CTS exhibitors can become nominees for Special Prize of ACM SIGGRAPH, international academic society for computer graphics and interactive techniques if they wish. When they are selected, they will have a right to have their exhibit shown (*) at Emerging Technology of SIGGRAPH which is held in the U.S. or Canada the next year.
(*) It will be exhibited online if SIGGRAPH becomes online.
How to apply for ACM SIGGRAPH Special PrizeIf you wish to be considered for selection, please send an explanation of your exhibit in English to the DCEXPO Secretariat by October 22, 2021. The secretariat will prepare an application form, but at this time the information required for the review is as follows:
- English title of the exhibit
- Outline of the exhibit (English, 100-150 words)
- Photo of the exhibit (Not required if already submitted or posted on the web)
- Points of technology (English, 100-150 words)
Exhibitor Application Guidelines
- Exhibition Fee per booth
Regular Price JPY297,000 (Inclusive of Japanese consumption tax) DCAJ Member Price (*2) JPY264,000 (Inclusive of Japanese consumption tax)
- The fees include:
- Exhibition space
- Invitation leaﬂets and envelops for visitors: 150 sets/booth
- Exhibitor badge: 10 per company (Registration required)
- Constructor badge: 10 per company (Registration required)
- Exhibitor’s web page: 1 page per exhibitor
- How to apply to be an exhibitor
- Download the Exhibitor Application Form/Contract..
- Fill in the necessary columns of the form and then, e-mail the filled form to DCAJ (apply[at]dcexpo.jp) as an attached file.
- Application Period
- September 30, 2021 Even before the deadline, we will stop accepting applications if all the exhibition spaces have been sold. On the contrary, we might keep accepting applications after the deadline if there are still some available spaces.
ContactDigital Content Association of Japan (DCAJ)
Kojimachi NK Bldg. 1F
2-14-2 Kojimachi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083, Japan