- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (“Miraikan”), http://www.miraikan.jst.go.jp/en/
1st Floor: Exhibition Area and Center Stage
7th Floor: Miraikan Hall, Innovation Hall and Conference Rooms 1 – 3 (for Seminars, Symposiums and Workshops)
(2nd – 5th floors are for other, Miraikan’s own projects)
Dates & Time
- October 27: 1 – 5 PM
- October 28, 29: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Miraikan will be closed at 5 PM daily.
- Please use public transportation. If you use a car, please understand Miraikan’s (toll) parking space is limited and you might not be able to have a parking spot there.
- Please go to http://www.miraikan.jst.go.jp/en/guide/route/ for details.
- Digital Content Expo (DC EXPO) is admission free except for two or three pay symposiums/ seminars which are in the event.
- Seats for most of the symposiums (7th floor), seminars (7th floor) and workshops (7th floor) can be reserved through internet. Therefore, please reserve your seat through internet and bring the confirmation e-mail (a print out or smartphone screen) to the reception desk of the event. As to the stage events which are held on the 1st floor, no reservations are necessary but seats will be given on a first come first served basis.
- If you cancel your reservation, please do so by internet also for those who might be wait-listed, following the cancelation procedure shown on the confirmation e-mail.
- Reservations will be accepted after mid-September 2016.
- You can take photographs or videos at DC EXPO except in those areas where “No Photography” (撮影禁止) signs are posted or where DC EXPO stuff members verbally prohibit photography. However, legal restrictions exist on photography including videos and those legal issues to be taken care of properly by the photographer.
- DC EXPO welcomes your information dissemination through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Please use “DCEXPO” (without a space) and attach “#” mark in front of it (“#DCEXPO”) when you refer to DC EXPO in your Tweets.
- We have a Facebook page also and we appreciate your helping bring additional excitement to DC EXPO by clicking the Like button on the DC EXPO page.
- If you have any questions, please contact Naobumi Seo or Chieko Omori of Digital Content Association of Japan (DCAJ) at firstname.lastname@example.org